The art of being ‘fly’ and ‘fresh’ has always been a topic of conversation in hip-hop, but more recently it has been found in numerous R&B jams as well. Continuing the crossover is 112‘s Slim, who brags about being So Fly when it comes to fashion, cars, accessories, and everything that each of them bring (ladies). Joining in the R&B stuntin’ is fellow ATLien (and an artist on 112’s original label, Bad Boy), Yung Joc, who is under the assumption that his swagger can make a woman’s body “beatbox.” While some listeners might find the Oddz.N.Endz beat a bit too soft for the subject matter, its overall tone screams summertime and the So Fly kick off for Slim’s forthcoming debut.
Written by Burmy on 04/21/08
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.