The art of being ‘fly’ and ‘fresh’ has always been a topic of conversation in hip-hop, but more recently it has been found in numerous R&B jams as well. Continuing the crossover is 112‘s Slim, who brags about being So Fly when it comes to fashion, cars, accessories, and everything that each of them bring (ladies). Joining in the R&B stuntin’ is fellow ATLien (and an artist on 112’s original label, Bad Boy), Yung Joc, who is under the assumption that his swagger can make a woman’s body “beatbox.” While some listeners might find the Oddz.N.Endz beat a bit too soft for the subject matter, its overall tone screams summertime and the So Fly kick off for Slim’s forthcoming debut.
Written by Burmy on 04/21/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.