Former 112 front-man, Slim, continues on his path toward solo-career success, and this time he is sharing sexy and seductive Bedtime Stories with his female fans. Although DJBooth listeners, who have heard previous material from Slim’s upcoming album, Love’s Crazy, stated that they missed his days with 112 and were not excited over his collaborations with contemporary rappers Yung Joc and Pitbull, the velvety-smooth Bedtime Stories should bring back that post-candlelight-dinner feel of old. The idea that not every baby-making song has to be a collaborative effort hasn’t been lost on Slim, and the result will be the return of longtime casual listeners and diehard fans.
Written by Erica L. on 05/19/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.