Former 112 front-man, Slim, continues on his path toward solo-career success, and this time he is sharing sexy and seductive Bedtime Stories with his female fans. Although DJBooth listeners, who have heard previous material from Slim’s upcoming album, Love’s Crazy, stated that they missed his days with 112 and were not excited over his collaborations with contemporary rappers Yung Joc and Pitbull, the velvety-smooth Bedtime Stories should bring back that post-candlelight-dinner feel of old. The idea that not every baby-making song has to be a collaborative effort hasn’t been lost on Slim, and the result will be the return of longtime casual listeners and diehard fans.
Written by Erica L. on 05/19/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)