Former 112 front-man, Slim, continues on his path toward solo-career success, and this time he is sharing sexy and seductive Bedtime Stories with his female fans. Although DJBooth listeners, who have heard previous material from Slim’s upcoming album, Love’s Crazy, stated that they missed his days with 112 and were not excited over his collaborations with contemporary rappers Yung Joc and Pitbull, the velvety-smooth Bedtime Stories should bring back that post-candlelight-dinner feel of old. The idea that not every baby-making song has to be a collaborative effort hasn’t been lost on Slim, and the result will be the return of longtime casual listeners and diehard fans.
Written by Erica L. on 05/19/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.