When 112 alumnus Slim released his solo debut, Love’s Crazy, he wisely decided to split the tracklist between classic slow-jams for longtime fans (U Got Me (Addicted) and Bedtime Stories) and new-school bangers for the younger set (previous singles So Fly and Good Lovin’). For his latest single selection, he’s made a few modifications to Heels On, a record that fuses elements of both the aforementioned styles. While Slim’s verse and hook (and that of previously-unknown rapper Deezo) are maintained, Yung Berg‘s guest verse is thrown out, along with Deezle and T-Pain‘s original beat. Though Midnight Black‘s production is somewhat similar to the original, this version adds a new opening verse and background vocals from autotune fiend Ron Browz. Love’s Crazy is in stores now, while Browz’ solo debut, EtherBoy is currently scheduled for release on March 17.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/09
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)