When 112 alumnus Slim released his solo debut, Love’s Crazy, he wisely decided to split the tracklist between classic slow-jams for longtime fans (U Got Me (Addicted) and Bedtime Stories) and new-school bangers for the younger set (previous singles So Fly and Good Lovin’). For his latest single selection, he’s made a few modifications to Heels On, a record that fuses elements of both the aforementioned styles. While Slim’s verse and hook (and that of previously-unknown rapper Deezo) are maintained, Yung Berg‘s guest verse is thrown out, along with Deezle and T-Pain‘s original beat. Though Midnight Black‘s production is somewhat similar to the original, this version adds a new opening verse and background vocals from autotune fiend Ron Browz. Love’s Crazy is in stores now, while Browz’ solo debut, EtherBoy is currently scheduled for release on March 17.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/09
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.