Considered by many the most talented member of veteran R&B group 112, singer Slim is moving full-speed-ahead with promotions for his solo debut, Love’s Crazy. After landing Atlanta (and Atlantic) artist Yung Joc for his debut single, So Fly, Slim’s parent label, Warner Music Group has decided to add one of their Asylum A-Town artists for the remix. Thus, enter Shawty Lo, who spits twelve off-the-top bars about his “fly” status, leaving room for Slim, Joc, and producers Oddz.N.Endz to duplicate what they did so well on the song’s original version. Look for Slim’s debut album, Love’s Crazy, to hit stores and online retailers this September, and for his exclusive interview inside the DJBooth later today!
Written by Burmy on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.