Considered by many the most talented member of veteran R&B group 112, singer Slim is moving full-speed-ahead with promotions for his solo debut, Love’s Crazy. After landing Atlanta (and Atlantic) artist Yung Joc for his debut single, So Fly, Slim’s parent label, Warner Music Group has decided to add one of their Asylum A-Town artists for the remix. Thus, enter Shawty Lo, who spits twelve off-the-top bars about his “fly” status, leaving room for Slim, Joc, and producers Oddz.N.Endz to duplicate what they did so well on the song’s original version. Look for Slim’s debut album, Love’s Crazy, to hit stores and online retailers this September, and for his exclusive interview inside the DJBooth later today!
Written by Burmy on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.