Considered by many the most talented member of veteran R&B group 112, singer Slim is moving full-speed-ahead with promotions for his solo debut, Love’s Crazy. After landing Atlanta (and Atlantic) artist Yung Joc for his debut single, So Fly, Slim’s parent label, Warner Music Group has decided to add one of their Asylum A-Town artists for the remix. Thus, enter Shawty Lo, who spits twelve off-the-top bars about his “fly” status, leaving room for Slim, Joc, and producers Oddz.N.Endz to duplicate what they did so well on the song’s original version. Look for Slim’s debut album, Love’s Crazy, to hit stores and online retailers this September, and for his exclusive interview inside the DJBooth later today!
Written by Burmy on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.