Considered by many the most talented member of veteran R&B group 112, singer Slim is moving full-speed-ahead with promotions for his solo debut, Love’s Crazy. After landing Atlanta (and Atlantic) artist Yung Joc for his debut single, So Fly, Slim’s parent label, Warner Music Group has decided to add one of their Asylum A-Town artists for the remix. Thus, enter Shawty Lo, who spits twelve off-the-top bars about his “fly” status, leaving room for Slim, Joc, and producers Oddz.N.Endz to duplicate what they did so well on the song’s original version. Look for Slim’s debut album, Love’s Crazy, to hit stores and online retailers this September, and for his exclusive interview inside the DJBooth later today!
Written by Burmy on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)