Relationships end for a variety of reasons. If you narrow it down, however, there are two common culprits: money and sex. For those in search of someone who can provide both, allow the Booth to play matchmaker. Without using any rose petals or baby oil, 112 alumni-turned-solo artist Slim and triple-threat musician Ryan Leslie have cooked up some Good Lovin’ for your musical satisfaction. Gearing up to release his solo debut, Love’s Crazy, which was recently pushed back to November 18, the Atlanta native once again provides silky smooth vocals, meshing perfectly with Leslie’s danceable, head-nodding (and baby-making?) production work. So, if you’re looking for a reason to get a relationship started, find a member of the opposite sex the first time this is played at the club.
M3/Anotha One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Scared ft. Pitbull" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.