The (relatively) mainstream-friendly nature of Slaughterhouse‘s song releases leading up to their sophomore set have led some fans to question whether Shady Records is giving the microphone-murdering four-piece enough room to do what they do best. So, what better way to dispel all doubts than by having label boss Em join forces with Royce, Crook, Budden and Joell for fifth single Throw That, a lyrical free-for-all loosely centered around the theme of f**king? I’ll leave it to y’all to debate whether this smorgasboard of freaky bars, delivered over T-Minus’ syncopated synth trills and handclap-accented percussion, is a positive or negative indicator of the overall quality of welcome to: OUR HOUSE. Whatever your take, keep it locked for the latest leading up to next Tuesday, the 28th, when the project will be unleashed upon the hip-hop populace.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Slaughterhouse ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!