The (relatively) mainstream-friendly nature of Slaughterhouse‘s song releases leading up to their sophomore set have led some fans to question whether Shady Records is giving the microphone-murdering four-piece enough room to do what they do best. So, what better way to dispel all doubts than by having label boss Em join forces with Royce, Crook, Budden and Joell for fifth single Throw That, a lyrical free-for-all loosely centered around the theme of f**king? I’ll leave it to y’all to debate whether this smorgasboard of freaky bars, delivered over T-Minus’ syncopated synth trills and handclap-accented percussion, is a positive or negative indicator of the overall quality of welcome to: OUR HOUSE. Whatever your take, keep it locked for the latest leading up to next Tuesday, the 28th, when the project will be unleashed upon the hip-hop populace.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Slaughterhouse ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.