The (relatively) mainstream-friendly nature of Slaughterhouse‘s song releases leading up to their sophomore set have led some fans to question whether Shady Records is giving the microphone-murdering four-piece enough room to do what they do best. So, what better way to dispel all doubts than by having label boss Em join forces with Royce, Crook, Budden and Joell for fifth single Throw That, a lyrical free-for-all loosely centered around the theme of f**king? I’ll leave it to y’all to debate whether this smorgasboard of freaky bars, delivered over T-Minus’ syncopated synth trills and handclap-accented percussion, is a positive or negative indicator of the overall quality of welcome to: OUR HOUSE. Whatever your take, keep it locked for the latest leading up to next Tuesday, the 28th, when the project will be unleashed upon the hip-hop populace.
Written by richard on 08/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Slaughterhouse ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.