With his eagerly-anticipated new solo album just a few short days away from release, Slaine returns to bless the Booth with another fresh single off the set. On Children of the Revolution, the thirtysomething emcee hooks up with a fellow member of La Coka Nostra to reflect on the past few decades of music, popular culture and foreign affairs. Louis Bell‘s deliberate rhythm section and tense synths back the headliner as he trades wide-ranging verses with longtime collaborator and Queens representative ILL BILL. The King of Everything is slated to drop next Tuesday, August 19, but Boothgoers will get a sneak peek on Monday, when it hits our front page for full, free streaming.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Prelude to the Poison" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)