If there are three things in this world that Little Rock representative SL Jones cares about in this world, they’re money, money and more money. As such, he’s a Walkin’ Investment for any label looking to pad out their roster. Here, Don Cannon‘s brass-driven production sets the stage for rhymes about Jones’ never-ending hustle for cash. Digging it? More awaits on Jones’ The Number 23 mixtape, released today and available for download here.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.