If there are three things in this world that Little Rock representative SL Jones cares about in this world, they’re money, money and more money. As such, he’s a Walkin’ Investment for any label looking to pad out their roster. Here, Don Cannon‘s brass-driven production sets the stage for rhymes about Jones’ never-ending hustle for cash. Digging it? More awaits on Jones’ The Number 23 mixtape, released today and available for download here.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.