Last month, Skylar Grey shared her plans for dealing with a cheating ex in a not-so-conventional way on Final Warning. Had I been the ex, I would most likely would have joined witness protection instead of explaining myself, as Grey was more than a tad angry. Atop producer MisterMike‘s electronic take on the original, Booth favorite Thurz is daring enough to explain the ex’s behavior, trying to provide a rationalization and reasons for the infidelity. While his high energy, rapid-fire flow might leave listeners satisfied, I doubt much can be done to change Grey’s already set mind. But, hey, he gets points for trying, right, Skylar?
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coming Home" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.