Last month, Skylar Grey shared her plans for dealing with a cheating ex in a not-so-conventional way on Final Warning. Had I been the ex, I would most likely would have joined witness protection instead of explaining myself, as Grey was more than a tad angry. Atop producer MisterMike‘s electronic take on the original, Booth favorite Thurz is daring enough to explain the ex’s behavior, trying to provide a rationalization and reasons for the infidelity. While his high energy, rapid-fire flow might leave listeners satisfied, I doubt much can be done to change Grey’s already set mind. But, hey, he gets points for trying, right, Skylar?
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coming Home" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.