Last month, Skylar Grey shared her plans for dealing with a cheating ex in a not-so-conventional way on Final Warning. Had I been the ex, I would most likely would have joined witness protection instead of explaining myself, as Grey was more than a tad angry. Atop producer MisterMike‘s electronic take on the original, Booth favorite Thurz is daring enough to explain the ex’s behavior, trying to provide a rationalization and reasons for the infidelity. While his high energy, rapid-fire flow might leave listeners satisfied, I doubt much can be done to change Grey’s already set mind. But, hey, he gets points for trying, right, Skylar?
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coming Home" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.