Last month, Skylar Grey shared her plans for dealing with a cheating ex in a not-so-conventional way on Final Warning. Had I been the ex, I would most likely would have joined witness protection instead of explaining myself, as Grey was more than a tad angry. Atop producer MisterMike‘s electronic take on the original, Booth favorite Thurz is daring enough to explain the ex’s behavior, trying to provide a rationalization and reasons for the infidelity. While his high energy, rapid-fire flow might leave listeners satisfied, I doubt much can be done to change Grey’s already set mind. But, hey, he gets points for trying, right, Skylar?
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coming Home" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.