I’ve heard it said that a Pineapple-heavy Diet makes oral sex more palatable for the individual on the giving end. I’m not sure if that’s what Booth newcomer Skye Townsend had in mind when titling her latest single, but it would certainly fit in with the activities described on this steamy bedroom burner. Over Drupiano‘s ringing keyboard chords, the unsigned soul songstress describes the intimacy she recently enjoyed with a special man. On the back, after a suave guest contribution from Micky Munday, Townsend addresses her now-absent lover in a spoken-word section that sizzles with passionate longing. The official visuals, created by an unknown director, reflect the record’s classy, sensual vibe. Pineapple Diet isn’t currently attached to a forthcoming project, but Booth readers will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 10/2/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.