While it may vary from time to time, the distance between the sun and moon is about 150 million kilometers, which is equal to 93,205,678 miles. I’m not good enough at math to calculate how long it would take to travel said distance, but I can tell you that the trip would fly by if you had Sun to Moon, Wow by SkyBlew on repeat. Last heard round the Booth on April’s The Digi Destined, the North Carolina-by-way-of-Alabama emcee returns to our pages with another smooth jam. Backed by the jazzy, floating boardwork of U’Nique Music, Sky showcases an agile rhyme style sure to leave listeners impressed. His flow seems to skate over the beat as he delivers his tongue-twisting bars with ease. Sun to Moon, Wow is not part of anything bigger, but fans should keep it locked; next week Sky will be dropping the first single off his currently-untitled debut album.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.