Most rappers’ favorite hangout is the club, and the epicenter of any late night hot spot is undoubtedly the bar. Just ask Bay Area native Sky Balla, who recently left his old Empire City Records home to ink a new deal with Koch, and decided to celebrate by staying Posted At Da Bar (for some shots of hip-hop’s favorite ultra-premium tequila brand, Patron, of course). Joining him for a drink are fellow Patron aficionados, Cassidy, and Scarface protégé Willie Henn, both of whom are ready to get their drink on (although Cass says he’s popping bottles now). So get those glass in the air, say “Cheers”, and listen for Posted At Da Bar next time you wait in line to get liquored up.
Written by Burmy on 01/3/08
Submit your Rating
Tycoon Status Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.