Most rappers’ favorite hangout is the club, and the epicenter of any late night hot spot is undoubtedly the bar. Just ask Bay Area native Sky Balla, who recently left his old Empire City Records home to ink a new deal with Koch, and decided to celebrate by staying Posted At Da Bar (for some shots of hip-hop’s favorite ultra-premium tequila brand, Patron, of course). Joining him for a drink are fellow Patron aficionados, Cassidy, and Scarface protégé Willie Henn, both of whom are ready to get their drink on (although Cass says he’s popping bottles now). So get those glass in the air, say “Cheers”, and listen for Posted At Da Bar next time you wait in line to get liquored up.
Written by Burmy on 01/3/08
Submit your Rating
Tycoon Status Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.