Most rappers’ favorite hangout is the club, and the epicenter of any late night hot spot is undoubtedly the bar. Just ask Bay Area native Sky Balla, who recently left his old Empire City Records home to ink a new deal with Koch, and decided to celebrate by staying Posted At Da Bar (for some shots of hip-hop’s favorite ultra-premium tequila brand, Patron, of course). Joining him for a drink are fellow Patron aficionados, Cassidy, and Scarface protégé Willie Henn, both of whom are ready to get their drink on (although Cass says he’s popping bottles now). So get those glass in the air, say “Cheers”, and listen for Posted At Da Bar next time you wait in line to get liquored up.
Written by Burmy on 01/3/08
Submit your Rating
Tycoon Status Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.