Checking a lame emcee can be difficult. It seems, at times, that the worst of emcees have the biggest egos, which makes giving them constructive criticism supremely difficult. On his second appearance in the Booth, Skrip succeeding in accomplishing this monumental feat, telling those whack emcees two simple words: Stop It. Not only does the Infiltrate Music representative provide a dose of reality, but he also provides rappers with a blueprint on what they should do. Skrip handles the production too, cooking up a gashing, swift beat that is littered with eccentric samples. Atop the production the Windy City product drops knowledge with an aggressive, hostile tone that makes each line really stand out before the next one is delivered. Skrip isn’t all business, however; the visuals are muddled with quirky, funny effects and scenes that make Stop It a complete effort. If you’d like more where this came from then be sure to freely download Und_rscore II, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.