Checking a lame emcee can be difficult. It seems, at times, that the worst of emcees have the biggest egos, which makes giving them constructive criticism supremely difficult. On his second appearance in the Booth, Skrip succeeding in accomplishing this monumental feat, telling those whack emcees two simple words: Stop It. Not only does the Infiltrate Music representative provide a dose of reality, but he also provides rappers with a blueprint on what they should do. Skrip handles the production too, cooking up a gashing, swift beat that is littered with eccentric samples. Atop the production the Windy City product drops knowledge with an aggressive, hostile tone that makes each line really stand out before the next one is delivered. Skrip isn’t all business, however; the visuals are muddled with quirky, funny effects and scenes that make Stop It a complete effort. If you’d like more where this came from then be sure to freely download Und_rscore II, out now.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.