Thanks to George Washington and our other founding fathers, Americans have enjoyed their rights for over 200 years. One of the most important of these rights is our Freedom of speech (word to Freeway). While we all have the right to speak out, it is not as easy to find a platform on which to do so. On Say, Booth newcomer Skrip doesn’t squander his first opportunity to speak out, using the mic to help him exercise his First Amendment right. In addition to gracing the track with an aggressive flow, Skrip also mans the boards, crafting a slick, intricate beat complete with crashing drums and a subtle guitar section. Joining the Chicago emcee is Washington Heights’ Andy Mineo, whose similarly brash flow is the icing on the cake. If you want to hear what else Skrip has to say then be sure to check out his new album The Und_rscore II, which drops next week.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.