Skizzy Mars may have done a disappearing act on Booth debut Houdini, but I should’ve known an up-and-comer this talented wouldn’t stay gone for long. On his latest promo single, the Big Apple native pays tribute to a special girl by the name of Tara, chronicling their stormy relationship over an indie-pop beat by David Yassky. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but I have a feeling we’ll be feature more fresh tunes from this Northeastern hopeful in the near future… stay tuned!
Written by richard on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.