Skizzy Mars has been juggling so many women lately that he should consider equipping his bedroom with revolving doors. To me, that doesn’t sound like what you’d call a problem. On his latest single, however, he seems to be getting a little jaded with the dating game. Here, the Manhattan buzzmaker does a little blunted reminiscing about old flames, in between world-weary reflections on his latest fling. Backed by Michael Keenan‘s production, a smoldering synth beat peppered with vocal samples, he muses “She say she love me, she don’t know what love means… that’s what they All Say.” If this moody, yet pop-appealing cut’s piqued your interest, be sure to cop Skizzy’s upcoming Pace tape when it drops digitally on Tuesday, March 4.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Manhattan-based rap buzzmaker Skizzy Mars has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Pace LP. The artist's second full-length in total, the 12-track set directly follows 2013's Phases tape. It includes...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)