Skizzy Mars has been juggling so many women lately that he should consider equipping his bedroom with revolving doors. To me, that doesn’t sound like what you’d call a problem. On his latest single, however, he seems to be getting a little jaded with the dating game. Here, the Manhattan buzzmaker does a little blunted reminiscing about old flames, in between world-weary reflections on his latest fling. Backed by Michael Keenan‘s production, a smoldering synth beat peppered with vocal samples, he muses “She say she love me, she don’t know what love means… that’s what they All Say.” If this moody, yet pop-appealing cut’s piqued your interest, be sure to cop Skizzy’s upcoming Pace tape when it drops digitally on Tuesday, March 4.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.