Skizzy Mars has been juggling so many women lately that he should consider equipping his bedroom with revolving doors. To me, that doesn’t sound like what you’d call a problem. On his latest single, however, he seems to be getting a little jaded with the dating game. Here, the Manhattan buzzmaker does a little blunted reminiscing about old flames, in between world-weary reflections on his latest fling. Backed by Michael Keenan‘s production, a smoldering synth beat peppered with vocal samples, he muses “She say she love me, she don’t know what love means… that’s what they All Say.” If this moody, yet pop-appealing cut’s piqued your interest, be sure to cop Skizzy’s upcoming Pace tape when it drops digitally on Tuesday, March 4.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)