Skizzy Mars has been juggling so many women lately that he should consider equipping his bedroom with revolving doors. To me, that doesn’t sound like what you’d call a problem. On his latest single, however, he seems to be getting a little jaded with the dating game. Here, the Manhattan buzzmaker does a little blunted reminiscing about old flames, in between world-weary reflections on his latest fling. Backed by Michael Keenan‘s production, a smoldering synth beat peppered with vocal samples, he muses “She say she love me, she don’t know what love means… that’s what they All Say.” If this moody, yet pop-appealing cut’s piqued your interest, be sure to cop Skizzy’s upcoming Pace tape when it drops digitally on Tuesday, March 4.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.