Once you’ve had the exhilarating experience of rocking the stage in front of thousands of adoring fans, it’s kinda tough to go back to the daily grind. Fresh off accompanying G-Eazy on his sold-out Must Be Nice tour, Manhattan rhymesayer Skizzy Mars has decided that 15 minutes of fame ain’t nearly enough—he wants this sh*t forever. On this freshly-minted single selection, his first solo feature since August’s Tara, the rhymesayer fills us in on just how lofty his ambitions have become, declaring “I want the whole crowd screamin’ my name / I want a chokehold over this game.” Fareoh provides an adrenaline-pumping synth instrumental to back his bars. For 15 and many more crowd-pleasing cuts, check out new album Phases when it drops March 26, via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 03/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.