Once you’ve had the exhilarating experience of rocking the stage in front of thousands of adoring fans, it’s kinda tough to go back to the daily grind. Fresh off accompanying G-Eazy on his sold-out Must Be Nice tour, Manhattan rhymesayer Skizzy Mars has decided that 15 minutes of fame ain’t nearly enough—he wants this sh*t forever. On this freshly-minted single selection, his first solo feature since August’s Tara, the rhymesayer fills us in on just how lofty his ambitions have become, declaring “I want the whole crowd screamin’ my name / I want a chokehold over this game.” Fareoh provides an adrenaline-pumping synth instrumental to back his bars. For 15 and many more crowd-pleasing cuts, check out new album Phases when it drops March 26, via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 03/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.