There was no need to drop the “Mad” from his name because no one comes harder with the lyrics and punch lines than Skillz, and he does nothing but shine, with The Roc’s Freeway, on his new joint Don’t Act. These two contrasting styles couldn’t have complimented each other better as the pair go back and forth in a Red & Meth fashion, showing off their already polished rhyming expertise. Don’t Act may not be the club banger of the century, but the track’s wordplay and snappy beat could definitely help it find some radio love among play lists full of dance songs.
Written by Lochy N. on 04/20/07
Submit your Rating
Big Kiidz/eOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"07 Rap Up (Rose Version)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.