Over a bouncy, handclap-riddled track, Virginia millionaire Skillz, returns with a new single from his third studio album The Million Dollar Backpack. Bink! does his thing on the production tip crafting a hip-shaking beat that’ll make the ladies stop “dreaming” and start saying, “He don’t owe me for real.” Those who know Skillz only as the “yearly rap-up” guy will be surprised to hear that the homie can definitely make a song. As he waxes poetic, his buttery-smooth flow hits a hang-up, as taking another man’s place may offend the broker regiment of men who promise champagne dreams with kool-aid money. It’s good to see our favorite ghostwriter still doing his thing, and we here at DJBooth look forward to hear more from this talented emcee.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/15/08
Submit your Rating
Big Kiidz/eOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Act ft. Freeway" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)