Over a bouncy, handclap-riddled track, Virginia millionaire Skillz, returns with a new single from his third studio album The Million Dollar Backpack. Bink! does his thing on the production tip crafting a hip-shaking beat that’ll make the ladies stop “dreaming” and start saying, “He don’t owe me for real.” Those who know Skillz only as the “yearly rap-up” guy will be surprised to hear that the homie can definitely make a song. As he waxes poetic, his buttery-smooth flow hits a hang-up, as taking another man’s place may offend the broker regiment of men who promise champagne dreams with kool-aid money. It’s good to see our favorite ghostwriter still doing his thing, and we here at DJBooth look forward to hear more from this talented emcee.
Listen to More: Skillz Written by Kevin L. Clark
Big Kiidz/eOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Act ft. Freeway" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!