There are an abundance of occurrences that take place in the world every day that just can’t be explained. In fact, hip-hop’s social commentator, Skillz (best known for his yearly Rap-Up series), will be the first to discuss what a Crazy World we live in. On his new single, the Virginia-native comments on everything from the problems with our Veteran’s Affairs department, to women becoming pregnant at increasingly younger ages. And for the Shakespearean effect of “all the world’s a stage,” a Broadway-sounding brass band (courtesy of Skillz and Khari Ferrari) as well as chorus are employed. Be sure to look out for future clinics in the true art of hip-hop when Skillz’ Koch debut, Million Dollar Backpack, is released in the coming months.
Written by Burmy on 01/31/08
Submit your Rating
Big Kiidz/eOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Act ft. Freeway" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.