After more than half a year without a new feature from Skeme, the Inglewood representative’s started to feel a little starved for attention. Today, he returns to make sure we’re taking proper heed of his accomplishments with a new promo single appropriately titled Look What I Did. Sean Momberger‘s looped brass fanfare sets a triumphant mood as the Inglewood rapper flaunts his paper, his whip and the fearless shooters that make up his inner circle. ATL heavyweight T.I. showcases his laid-back triplet flows on the back end. This imperious street banger is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with everything Skeme in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kickin It Wit the Lingo" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.