After more than half a year without a new feature from Skeme, the Inglewood representative’s started to feel a little starved for attention. Today, he returns to make sure we’re taking proper heed of his accomplishments with a new promo single appropriately titled Look What I Did. Sean Momberger‘s looped brass fanfare sets a triumphant mood as the Inglewood rapper flaunts his paper, his whip and the fearless shooters that make up his inner circle. ATL heavyweight T.I. showcases his laid-back triplet flows on the back end. This imperious street banger is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with everything Skeme in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kickin It Wit the Lingo" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.