After more than half a year without a new feature from Skeme, the Inglewood representative’s started to feel a little starved for attention. Today, he returns to make sure we’re taking proper heed of his accomplishments with a new promo single appropriately titled Look What I Did. Sean Momberger‘s looped brass fanfare sets a triumphant mood as the Inglewood rapper flaunts his paper, his whip and the fearless shooters that make up his inner circle. ATL heavyweight T.I. showcases his laid-back triplet flows on the back end. This imperious street banger is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with everything Skeme in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kickin It Wit the Lingo" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.