After more than half a year without a new feature from Skeme, the Inglewood representative’s started to feel a little starved for attention. Today, he returns to make sure we’re taking proper heed of his accomplishments with a new promo single appropriately titled Look What I Did. Sean Momberger‘s looped brass fanfare sets a triumphant mood as the Inglewood rapper flaunts his paper, his whip and the fearless shooters that make up his inner circle. ATL heavyweight T.I. showcases his laid-back triplet flows on the back end. This imperious street banger is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with everything Skeme in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kickin It Wit the Lingo" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.