Recent Atlantic signee Sirah isn’t exactly the glass-half-full type. In fact, based on the attitudes expressed in her latest single and first Booth feature, you could call her a cynic. However much the world and many of the people around her may disappoint, the fact that she’s Made It this far in the music game is enough to keep her on her hustle. A newly-released standout off her latest street album, this cut finds Mighty Mike serving up a low-key, piano-led beat as the frequent Skrillex collaborator contemplates the culture of cheap sex and superficiality that she left behind in order to chase her musical dreams. For this low-key banger and much more, check out C.U.L.T. Too Young To Die, released September 25, and available here for free digital download.
Written by richard on 11/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.