Recent Atlantic signee Sirah isn’t exactly the glass-half-full type. In fact, based on the attitudes expressed in her latest single and first Booth feature, you could call her a cynic. However much the world and many of the people around her may disappoint, the fact that she’s Made It this far in the music game is enough to keep her on her hustle. A newly-released standout off her latest street album, this cut finds Mighty Mike serving up a low-key, piano-led beat as the frequent Skrillex collaborator contemplates the culture of cheap sex and superficiality that she left behind in order to chase her musical dreams. For this low-key banger and much more, check out C.U.L.T. Too Young To Die, released September 25, and available here for free digital download.
Written by richard on 11/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.