The fourth incarnation of Sony’s bestselling video game console hit store shelves back in November, but Sir Michael Rocks is still glued to his Playstation 1.5. That doesn’t exist, you say? Well, this new single (featured along with visuals by Roberto Mario) is all about using your will to reshape reality à la The Matrix. Over a woozy, self-produced beat, the Cool Kids rhymesayer tells listeners, “You can be The One if you just challenge your perception.” Banco, Michael’s debut solo set, is scheduled for independent release on Tuesday, July 29. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked to the Booth for more fresh singles.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
One Off Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bat Phone" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.