Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
What, you didn’t know that Sir Michael Rocks could get spit some of that rapid fire flow? Now You Do. On his latest video single one-half of The Cool Kids and the newest #JetLife member grabs a beat from producer Flosstradamus, who flips an indie rock vocal sample into yet another addictive instrumental. It was apparently exactly what Rocks needed to up the tempo on his usually more laid back flow as he absolutely attacks the mic, making sure the world understands just who they’re f**king with: “You don’t even want to wear it till you see me with it / My old piece you want to marry cause you heard I hit it.” Coming on the heels of The Rocks Report and a 45-city tour with Mac Miller, Rocks new street album The Lap of Lux is available for download at The DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
One Off Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bat Phone" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)