Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
What, you didn’t know that Sir Michael Rocks could get spit some of that rapid fire flow? Now You Do. On his latest video single one-half of The Cool Kids and the newest #JetLife member grabs a beat from producer Flosstradamus, who flips an indie rock vocal sample into yet another addictive instrumental. It was apparently exactly what Rocks needed to up the tempo on his usually more laid back flow as he absolutely attacks the mic, making sure the world understands just who they’re f**king with: “You don’t even want to wear it till you see me with it / My old piece you want to marry cause you heard I hit it.” Coming on the heels of The Rocks Report and a 45-city tour with Mac Miller, Rocks new street album The Lap of Lux is available for download at The DJBooth.
One Off Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bat Phone" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.