Following Booth-approved feature Now You Do, Windy City emcee Sir Michael Rocks gives us a closer look into the Lap Of Lux with his latest single. On Can’t Hide It The Cool Kids emcee enlists the help of fellow wordsmith, Chi-Town neighbor and recent Maybach Music Group signee Rockie Fresh, while producers J. Hill and PeeZy pleasingly blend luxurious strings with booming bass, providing the perfect musical setting for the duo’s braggy raps. Together Rocks and Fresh drop back to back bars on everything from women to eating lobster while smacking “a couple phonies.” Ready to fully immerse yourself in Sir Michael Rocks world of luxury? Then lookout for Lap Of Lux, set for release on August 2.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
One Off Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bat Phone" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)