Following Booth-approved feature Now You Do, Windy City emcee Sir Michael Rocks gives us a closer look into the Lap Of Lux with his latest single. On Can’t Hide It The Cool Kids emcee enlists the help of fellow wordsmith, Chi-Town neighbor and recent Maybach Music Group signee Rockie Fresh, while producers J. Hill and PeeZy pleasingly blend luxurious strings with booming bass, providing the perfect musical setting for the duo’s braggy raps. Together Rocks and Fresh drop back to back bars on everything from women to eating lobster while smacking “a couple phonies.” Ready to fully immerse yourself in Sir Michael Rocks world of luxury? Then lookout for Lap Of Lux, set for release on August 2.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
One Off Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bat Phone" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.