The 244th installment in DJBooth.net‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Singapore Kane, the Boston-based, Jamaican-born up-and-comer who introduced himself to readers with January’s Top Shotta. On his brand new, exclusive Glass Joe freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over the DJ Premier beat from D’Angelo’s Devil Pie (originally created for underground emcee Canibus). Singapore Kane is currently preparing for the release of a new mixtape entitled Welcome to Singapore Volume 4; keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 05/18/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.