Since dropping off Sincerely, the Mixtape back in February, Sincerely Collins has only brought us one new solo feature (Listen), but you shouldn’t take that as evidence of inactivity. Quite the contrary, the Phoenix buzzmaker’s been holed up in the studio, hard at work on an official debut full-length. Today, we get our first taste of the eagerly-anticipated set in the form of Give Me Love, a hard-hitting indictment of the contemporary music industry. As Collins lambastes both the superficiality of the game and the consumers that buy into it, Tony Choc serves up a gritty, cinematic string beat. Jakob Owens directs the accompanying visuals. #Destroyer currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as we learn more.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Basement" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)