Since dropping off Sincerely, the Mixtape back in February, Sincerely Collins has only brought us one new solo feature (Listen), but you shouldn’t take that as evidence of inactivity. Quite the contrary, the Phoenix buzzmaker’s been holed up in the studio, hard at work on an official debut full-length. Today, we get our first taste of the eagerly-anticipated set in the form of Give Me Love, a hard-hitting indictment of the contemporary music industry. As Collins lambastes both the superficiality of the game and the consumers that buy into it, Tony Choc serves up a gritty, cinematic string beat. Jakob Owens directs the accompanying visuals. #Destroyer currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as we learn more.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Basement" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.