Since dropping off Sincerely, the Mixtape back in February, Sincerely Collins has only brought us one new solo feature (Listen), but you shouldn’t take that as evidence of inactivity. Quite the contrary, the Phoenix buzzmaker’s been holed up in the studio, hard at work on an official debut full-length. Today, we get our first taste of the eagerly-anticipated set in the form of Give Me Love, a hard-hitting indictment of the contemporary music industry. As Collins lambastes both the superficiality of the game and the consumers that buy into it, Tony Choc serves up a gritty, cinematic string beat. Jakob Owens directs the accompanying visuals. #Destroyer currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as we learn more.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Basement" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.