According to the Ten Commandments, taking sh*t that doesn’t belong to you ranks high on God’s list of don’ts. As you may have surmised from his stage name, though, Sin ain’t the type to be constrained by divine decrees. On the latest single off his next project, a collaborative EP with beatsmith Numonics, the South Floridian emcee shows no compunctions about Stealing the Scene from his peers in the game—that, and their girlfriends. Backed by his partner’s icy synth arpeggios and whip-ready percussion, the rhymesayer lords his flyness and charisma over the competition, before handing the mic to Panhandle State colleague J NICS for a similarly braggadocious closing 16. Garcia channels some serious noir vibes in the cut’s black-and-white official video. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Eye for an Eye and much more on Sin and Numonics’ 7 Deadly EP, set to hit The DJBooth August 13, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 08/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)