According to the Ten Commandments, taking sh*t that doesn’t belong to you ranks high on God’s list of don’ts. As you may have surmised from his stage name, though, Sin ain’t the type to be constrained by divine decrees. On the latest single off his next project, a collaborative EP with beatsmith Numonics, the South Floridian emcee shows no compunctions about Stealing the Scene from his peers in the game—that, and their girlfriends. Backed by his partner’s icy synth arpeggios and whip-ready percussion, the rhymesayer lords his flyness and charisma over the competition, before handing the mic to Panhandle State colleague J NICS for a similarly braggadocious closing 16. Garcia channels some serious noir vibes in the cut’s black-and-white official video. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Eye for an Eye and much more on Sin and Numonics’ 7 Deadly EP, set to hit The DJBooth August 13, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 08/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.