According to the Ten Commandments, taking sh*t that doesn’t belong to you ranks high on God’s list of don’ts. As you may have surmised from his stage name, though, Sin ain’t the type to be constrained by divine decrees. On the latest single off his next project, a collaborative EP with beatsmith Numonics, the South Floridian emcee shows no compunctions about Stealing the Scene from his peers in the game—that, and their girlfriends. Backed by his partner’s icy synth arpeggios and whip-ready percussion, the rhymesayer lords his flyness and charisma over the competition, before handing the mic to Panhandle State colleague J NICS for a similarly braggadocious closing 16. Garcia channels some serious noir vibes in the cut’s black-and-white official video. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Eye for an Eye and much more on Sin and Numonics’ 7 Deadly EP, set to hit The DJBooth August 13, for free streaming and download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!