According to the Ten Commandments, taking sh*t that doesn’t belong to you ranks high on God’s list of don’ts. As you may have surmised from his stage name, though, Sin ain’t the type to be constrained by divine decrees. On the latest single off his next project, a collaborative EP with beatsmith Numonics, the South Floridian emcee shows no compunctions about Stealing the Scene from his peers in the game—that, and their girlfriends. Backed by his partner’s icy synth arpeggios and whip-ready percussion, the rhymesayer lords his flyness and charisma over the competition, before handing the mic to Panhandle State colleague J NICS for a similarly braggadocious closing 16. Garcia channels some serious noir vibes in the cut’s black-and-white official video. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Eye for an Eye and much more on Sin and Numonics’ 7 Deadly EP, set to hit The DJBooth August 13, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 08/6/13
Emcee SIN and beatsmith Numonics have come together with The DJBooth and Last Rights to bring listeners their collaborative debut project, the 7 Deadly EP. The aptly-titled set packs seven original jams from the duo,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)