According to the Ten Commandments, taking sh*t that doesn’t belong to you ranks high on God’s list of don’ts. As you may have surmised from his stage name, though, Sin ain’t the type to be constrained by divine decrees. On the latest single off his next project, a collaborative EP with beatsmith Numonics, the South Floridian emcee shows no compunctions about Stealing the Scene from his peers in the game—that, and their girlfriends. Backed by his partner’s icy synth arpeggios and whip-ready percussion, the rhymesayer lords his flyness and charisma over the competition, before handing the mic to Panhandle State colleague J NICS for a similarly braggadocious closing 16. Garcia channels some serious noir vibes in the cut’s black-and-white official video. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Eye for an Eye and much more on Sin and Numonics’ 7 Deadly EP, set to hit The DJBooth August 13, for free streaming and download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.