An rap buzzmaker hailing from Los Angeles, California, Sin Marlee makes his first foray into The DJBooth with freshly-minted promo cut Twenty Four. The artist’s first release via indie label 6J Recordings, the cut is a lyrically-driven banger with a pensive throwback vibe. Over Subconscious‘s jazzy boom-bap boardwork, Sin reflects on his own mortality and his music-industry ambitions in introspective verses. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Marlee’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King of Nazareth" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.