An rap buzzmaker hailing from Los Angeles, California, Sin Marlee makes his first foray into The DJBooth with freshly-minted promo cut Twenty Four. The artist’s first release via indie label 6J Recordings, the cut is a lyrically-driven banger with a pensive throwback vibe. Over Subconscious‘s jazzy boom-bap boardwork, Sin reflects on his own mortality and his music-industry ambitions in introspective verses. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Marlee’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King of Nazareth" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.