An rap buzzmaker hailing from Los Angeles, California, Sin Marlee makes his first foray into The DJBooth with freshly-minted promo cut Twenty Four. The artist’s first release via indie label 6J Recordings, the cut is a lyrically-driven banger with a pensive throwback vibe. Over Subconscious‘s jazzy boom-bap boardwork, Sin reflects on his own mortality and his music-industry ambitions in introspective verses. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Marlee’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King of Nazareth" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.