An rap buzzmaker hailing from Los Angeles, California, Sin Marlee makes his first foray into The DJBooth with freshly-minted promo cut Twenty Four. The artist’s first release via indie label 6J Recordings, the cut is a lyrically-driven banger with a pensive throwback vibe. Over Subconscious‘s jazzy boom-bap boardwork, Sin reflects on his own mortality and his music-industry ambitions in introspective verses. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Marlee’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King of Nazareth" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.