An rap buzzmaker hailing from Los Angeles, California, Sin Marlee makes his first foray into The DJBooth with freshly-minted promo cut Twenty Four. The artist’s first release via indie label 6J Recordings, the cut is a lyrically-driven banger with a pensive throwback vibe. Over Subconscious‘s jazzy boom-bap boardwork, Sin reflects on his own mortality and his music-industry ambitions in introspective verses. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Marlee’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King of Nazareth" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)