Where has SIN been since the release of his Third Lifetime EP? Building fans via some good ol’ fashioned touring around his native Florida. But between rocking live shows he’s found the time to sneak back into the studio and release new single Hurting Process, a soulful cut that takes its cue from a Darknight beat that makes good use of a haunting vocal sample. On the mic SIN wears his emotions on his
microphone, letting the world know that behind the sunglasses lies the mind of a rapper unafraid to speak the truth. While we still don’t know the details, count on SIN’s return to the studio life to continue as he prepares to unleash an upcoming mixtape.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)