Where has SIN been since the release of his Third Lifetime EP? Building fans via some good ol’ fashioned touring around his native Florida. But between rocking live shows he’s found the time to sneak back into the studio and release new single Hurting Process, a soulful cut that takes its cue from a Darknight beat that makes good use of a haunting vocal sample. On the mic SIN wears his emotions on his
microphone, letting the world know that behind the sunglasses lies the mind of a rapper unafraid to speak the truth. While we still don’t know the details, count on SIN’s return to the studio life to continue as he prepares to unleash an upcoming mixtape.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.