Where has SIN been since the release of his Third Lifetime EP? Building fans via some good ol’ fashioned touring around his native Florida. But between rocking live shows he’s found the time to sneak back into the studio and release new single Hurting Process, a soulful cut that takes its cue from a Darknight beat that makes good use of a haunting vocal sample. On the mic SIN wears his emotions on his
microphone, letting the world know that behind the sunglasses lies the mind of a rapper unafraid to speak the truth. While we still don’t know the details, count on SIN’s return to the studio life to continue as he prepares to unleash an upcoming mixtape.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.