Where has SIN been since the release of his Third Lifetime EP? Building fans via some good ol’ fashioned touring around his native Florida. But between rocking live shows he’s found the time to sneak back into the studio and release new single Hurting Process, a soulful cut that takes its cue from a Darknight beat that makes good use of a haunting vocal sample. On the mic SIN wears his emotions on his
microphone, letting the world know that behind the sunglasses lies the mind of a rapper unafraid to speak the truth. While we still don’t know the details, count on SIN’s return to the studio life to continue as he prepares to unleash an upcoming mixtape.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Miami" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.