A sideline reporter for TNT and TBS, Craig Sager is known as much for his bold, ostentatious wardrobe as for his sports coverage. Brooklyn emcee Silent Knight is evidently a fan of his fashion sense, as he’s dedicated his latest album single to Craig Sager’s Suit. Though the record itself, which features the rhymesayer repping his borough over Red Walrus’ clattering sample work (introed with a flip of the Stories’ Brother Louie), features only a passing mention of the titular getup, fans of loud formalwear will not be disappointed by Bobby Garcia‘s official visuals. For this joint, previous single No Fare and many more fresh cuts, check out Busy Is My Best Friend II, released earlier this month and available now for free streaming/download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"D A M A G E" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.