A sideline reporter for TNT and TBS, Craig Sager is known as much for his bold, ostentatious wardrobe as for his sports coverage. Brooklyn emcee Silent Knight is evidently a fan of his fashion sense, as he’s dedicated his latest album single to Craig Sager’s Suit. Though the record itself, which features the rhymesayer repping his borough over Red Walrus’ clattering sample work (introed with a flip of the Stories’ Brother Louie), features only a passing mention of the titular getup, fans of loud formalwear will not be disappointed by Bobby Garcia‘s official visuals. For this joint, previous single No Fare and many more fresh cuts, check out Busy Is My Best Friend II, released earlier this month and available now for free streaming/download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"D A M A G E" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.