A sideline reporter for TNT and TBS, Craig Sager is known as much for his bold, ostentatious wardrobe as for his sports coverage. Brooklyn emcee Silent Knight is evidently a fan of his fashion sense, as he’s dedicated his latest album single to Craig Sager’s Suit. Though the record itself, which features the rhymesayer repping his borough over Red Walrus’ clattering sample work (introed with a flip of the Stories’ Brother Louie), features only a passing mention of the titular getup, fans of loud formalwear will not be disappointed by Bobby Garcia‘s official visuals. For this joint, previous single No Fare and many more fresh cuts, check out Busy Is My Best Friend II, released earlier this month and available now for free streaming/download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"D A M A G E" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.