Readers who enjoyed his energetic, Vizzy-assisted single Falling Star will likely appreciate Sikai‘s Booth-exclusive follow-up. Sure the emcee shows his versatility, completely changing up The Vibes on his latest offering, but the end result is still dope nonetheless. On The Vibes, Sik selects a slow, blistering production from Karlow Caprice (sans Florence And The Machine sample). The emcee changes his flow too, keeping the same unique slurring, but slowing it down to provide his bars with more kick. This unreleased cut was recorded while laying down tracks for newly-released project 1500mg, out now via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/26/13
Painkilling Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let Go" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.