Readers who enjoyed his energetic, Vizzy-assisted single Falling Star will likely appreciate Sikai‘s Booth-exclusive follow-up. Sure the emcee shows his versatility, completely changing up The Vibes on his latest offering, but the end result is still dope nonetheless. On The Vibes, Sik selects a slow, blistering production from Karlow Caprice (sans Florence And The Machine sample). The emcee changes his flow too, keeping the same unique slurring, but slowing it down to provide his bars with more kick. This unreleased cut was recorded while laying down tracks for newly-released project 1500mg, out now via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
Painkilling Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let Go" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.