Readers who enjoyed his energetic, Vizzy-assisted single Falling Star will likely appreciate Sikai‘s Booth-exclusive follow-up. Sure the emcee shows his versatility, completely changing up The Vibes on his latest offering, but the end result is still dope nonetheless. On The Vibes, Sik selects a slow, blistering production from Karlow Caprice (sans Florence And The Machine sample). The emcee changes his flow too, keeping the same unique slurring, but slowing it down to provide his bars with more kick. This unreleased cut was recorded while laying down tracks for newly-released project 1500mg, out now via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/26/13
Painkilling Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let Go" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.