Readers who enjoyed his energetic, Vizzy-assisted single Falling Star will likely appreciate Sikai‘s Booth-exclusive follow-up. Sure the emcee shows his versatility, completely changing up The Vibes on his latest offering, but the end result is still dope nonetheless. On The Vibes, Sik selects a slow, blistering production from Karlow Caprice (sans Florence And The Machine sample). The emcee changes his flow too, keeping the same unique slurring, but slowing it down to provide his bars with more kick. This unreleased cut was recorded while laying down tracks for newly-released project 1500mg, out now via KevinNottingham.com.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
Painkilling Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let Go" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.