When Booth newcomer Sid Sounddreams of high-rollerdom, exoticism is the overarching theme. On this newly-leaked album inclusion, the rapper/producer’s own head-noddable synth boardwork bangs in the back as the Chi-town repper shares his fantasies of the fast life: “I need a foreign whip, with a Foreign Driver / I’m talkin’ foreign kicks, all of them from foreign dollars.” Fellow Windy City repper (and recent Universal Republic signee) YP lends a hand on the guest tip. Feeling it? More bangers await on Sid Sound’s Lightspeed LP, scheduled for release Tuesday, April 24.
Written by richard on 04/6/12
Dudes You Hate
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.