Chitown repper Shye may sound laid-back, but don’t be fooled; he puts The Maximum effort into everything he does, from smoking weed, to collecting paper, to recording fresh cuts for a new project. Thus, it’s no surprise that the emcee had a few tracks left over after recording his latest mixtape. Here, a hazy instrumental by Tye Hill sets the stage for bars packed with nostalgic reminiscences and blunted braggadocio. Though this joint, as mentioned above, won’t be included on the set, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to their liking on Lavish Dreams x Addictions, due out July 26.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.