Chitown repper Shye may sound laid-back, but don’t be fooled; he puts The Maximum effort into everything he does, from smoking weed, to collecting paper, to recording fresh cuts for a new project. Thus, it’s no surprise that the emcee had a few tracks left over after recording his latest mixtape. Here, a hazy instrumental by Tye Hill sets the stage for bars packed with nostalgic reminiscences and blunted braggadocio. Though this joint, as mentioned above, won’t be included on the set, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to their liking on Lavish Dreams x Addictions, due out July 26.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.