Chitown repper Shye may sound laid-back, but don’t be fooled; he puts The Maximum effort into everything he does, from smoking weed, to collecting paper, to recording fresh cuts for a new project. Thus, it’s no surprise that the emcee had a few tracks left over after recording his latest mixtape. Here, a hazy instrumental by Tye Hill sets the stage for bars packed with nostalgic reminiscences and blunted braggadocio. Though this joint, as mentioned above, won’t be included on the set, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to their liking on Lavish Dreams x Addictions, due out July 26.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.