Previously heard collaborating on the reader-acclaimed Can’t Live Without You, German beatsmith Shuko and DMV rhymesayer Thad Reid rejoin forces to bring us Rain, the latest entry in the former’s THE COLLECTION series. Here, Mayer Hawthorne‘s I Wish It Would Rain is transformed into a Chipmunk-pitched backdrop for the Blue Collar Muzik emcee’s relationship-themed rhymes. Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further bangers from Shuko’s COLLECTION, as well as the latest from Thad Reid.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.