Previously heard collaborating on the reader-acclaimed Can’t Live Without You, German beatsmith Shuko and DMV rhymesayer Thad Reid rejoin forces to bring us Rain, the latest entry in the former’s THE COLLECTION series. Here, Mayer Hawthorne‘s I Wish It Would Rain is transformed into a Chipmunk-pitched backdrop for the Blue Collar Muzik emcee’s relationship-themed rhymes. Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further bangers from Shuko’s COLLECTION, as well as the latest from Thad Reid.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.