Hailing from St. Louis, Missouri, is the city’s newest teenage sensation, Shorty Da Kid. The 16-year old phenom has already run the Lou’s #1 radio show for four years, but now looks to take over the rap game as well. His new single, Fire, is a typical “booty jam” with Shorty spitting his young pimp game; he wants to get his hands on what the ladies got. Crime Mob females, Diamond and Princess, show up to warn Shorty that once he gets some though, he’s gonna get sprung (which is the last thing any pimp wants to have happen!) STL expert beat makers Trackboyz help liven up the mood, making Fire a potential chart sensation and allowing Shorty the chance to be the next big thing from the Gateway City.
Written by Burmy on 08/22/07
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)