Hailing from St. Louis, Missouri, is the city’s newest teenage sensation, Shorty Da Kid. The 16-year old phenom has already run the Lou’s #1 radio show for four years, but now looks to take over the rap game as well. His new single, Fire, is a typical “booty jam” with Shorty spitting his young pimp game; he wants to get his hands on what the ladies got. Crime Mob females, Diamond and Princess, show up to warn Shorty that once he gets some though, he’s gonna get sprung (which is the last thing any pimp wants to have happen!) STL expert beat makers Trackboyz help liven up the mood, making Fire a potential chart sensation and allowing Shorty the chance to be the next big thing from the Gateway City.
Written by Burmy on 08/22/07
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.