Hailing from St. Louis, Missouri, is the city’s newest teenage sensation, Shorty Da Kid. The 16-year old phenom has already run the Lou’s #1 radio show for four years, but now looks to take over the rap game as well. His new single, Fire, is a typical “booty jam” with Shorty spitting his young pimp game; he wants to get his hands on what the ladies got. Crime Mob females, Diamond and Princess, show up to warn Shorty that once he gets some though, he’s gonna get sprung (which is the last thing any pimp wants to have happen!) STL expert beat makers Trackboyz help liven up the mood, making Fire a potential chart sensation and allowing Shorty the chance to be the next big thing from the Gateway City.
Written by Burmy on 08/22/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.