The rock star movement continues to surge as rap stars Lil’ Wayne, Jim Jones and Chamillionaire all jump aboard (another) remix to the Shop Boyz popular hit single, Party Like A Rockstar. The three guest spots solidify the guitar driven appeal that hip-hop has recently had on the industry; an impact that is a throwback to the days of Run DMC and their famous Walk This Way collaboration with Aerosmith. With that said, is the “T-T-T-Totally Dude” completely necessary?
Written by DJ Z on 06/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party Like A Rockstar" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.