When the words “Barbados” and “major artist” are put together, a certain Def Jam signee typically comes to mind. Set to join RiRi in worldwide Bajan representation is SRP/SRC recording artist Shontelle, who is about to give the world a dose of Shontelligence with her numerous musical influences. With a forthcoming girls’ night out on the horizon, the St. James native doesn’t feel “right” wearing her expensive outfit without her man in tow. Luckily, she finds a T-Shirt he left at her pad and sure enough, it does the trick until he returns home. Although many listeners won’t be requesting this new cut in the clubs, the Wayne Wilkins produced T-Shirt is the perfect ballad for any woman who just can’t get used to being without her man.
Listen to More: Shontelle
Written by Burmy on 05/12/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.