When the words “Barbados” and “major artist” are put together, a certain Def Jam signee typically comes to mind. Set to join RiRi in worldwide Bajan representation is SRP/SRC recording artist Shontelle, who is about to give the world a dose of Shontelligence with her numerous musical influences. With a forthcoming girls’ night out on the horizon, the St. James native doesn’t feel “right” wearing her expensive outfit without her man in tow. Luckily, she finds a T-Shirt he left at her pad and sure enough, it does the trick until he returns home. Although many listeners won’t be requesting this new cut in the clubs, the Wayne Wilkins produced T-Shirt is the perfect ballad for any woman who just can’t get used to being without her man.
Listen to More: Shontelle Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.