When the words “Barbados” and “major artist” are put together, a certain Def Jam signee typically comes to mind. Set to join RiRi in worldwide Bajan representation is SRP/SRC recording artist Shontelle, who is about to give the world a dose of Shontelligence with her numerous musical influences. With a forthcoming girls’ night out on the horizon, the St. James native doesn’t feel “right” wearing her expensive outfit without her man in tow. Luckily, she finds a T-Shirt he left at her pad and sure enough, it does the trick until he returns home. Although many listeners won’t be requesting this new cut in the clubs, the Wayne Wilkins produced T-Shirt is the perfect ballad for any woman who just can’t get used to being without her man.
Written by Burmy on 05/12/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.