When the words “Barbados” and “major artist” are put together, a certain Def Jam signee typically comes to mind. Set to join RiRi in worldwide Bajan representation is SRP/SRC recording artist Shontelle, who is about to give the world a dose of Shontelligence with her numerous musical influences. With a forthcoming girls’ night out on the horizon, the St. James native doesn’t feel “right” wearing her expensive outfit without her man in tow. Luckily, she finds a T-Shirt he left at her pad and sure enough, it does the trick until he returns home. Although many listeners won’t be requesting this new cut in the clubs, the Wayne Wilkins produced T-Shirt is the perfect ballad for any woman who just can’t get used to being without her man.
Written by Burmy on 05/12/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.