When the words “Barbados” and “major artist” are put together, a certain Def Jam signee typically comes to mind. Set to join RiRi in worldwide Bajan representation is SRP/SRC recording artist Shontelle, who is about to give the world a dose of Shontelligence with her numerous musical influences. With a forthcoming girls’ night out on the horizon, the St. James native doesn’t feel “right” wearing her expensive outfit without her man in tow. Luckily, she finds a T-Shirt he left at her pad and sure enough, it does the trick until he returns home. Although many listeners won’t be requesting this new cut in the clubs, the Wayne Wilkins produced T-Shirt is the perfect ballad for any woman who just can’t get used to being without her man.
Written by Burmy on 05/12/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.