Hey Rihanna, in case you were wondering, you’ve got some company! Peaking at #36 on the Billboard Hot 100, relative newcomer Shontelle’s debut single, T-Shirt, has become the second international hit released by a Barbados singer signed to a major label (any Bajans reading this, applaud now). On a newly-recorded remix, Shontelle receives some accompaniment from one of RiRi’s labelmates, The-Dream, who just can’t resist the sight of his woman wearing nothing but his t-shirt. Shontelle’s debut album, Shontelligence, is set to hit stores and online retailers on November 18, followed by an appearance inside the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
Written by Burmy on 11/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.