Hey Rihanna, in case you were wondering, you’ve got some company! Peaking at #36 on the Billboard Hot 100, relative newcomer Shontelle’s debut single, T-Shirt, has become the second international hit released by a Barbados singer signed to a major label (any Bajans reading this, applaud now). On a newly-recorded remix, Shontelle receives some accompaniment from one of RiRi’s labelmates, The-Dream, who just can’t resist the sight of his woman wearing nothing but his t-shirt. Shontelle’s debut album, Shontelligence, is set to hit stores and online retailers on November 18, followed by an appearance inside the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
Written by Burmy on 11/11/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.