Hey Rihanna, in case you were wondering, you’ve got some company! Peaking at #36 on the Billboard Hot 100, relative newcomer Shontelle’s debut single, T-Shirt, has become the second international hit released by a Barbados singer signed to a major label (any Bajans reading this, applaud now). On a newly-recorded remix, Shontelle receives some accompaniment from one of RiRi’s labelmates, The-Dream, who just can’t resist the sight of his woman wearing nothing but his t-shirt. Shontelle’s debut album, Shontelligence, is set to hit stores and online retailers on November 18, followed by an appearance inside the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
Written by Burmy on 11/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.