Hey Rihanna, in case you were wondering, you’ve got some company! Peaking at #36 on the Billboard Hot 100, relative newcomer Shontelle’s debut single, T-Shirt, has become the second international hit released by a Barbados singer signed to a major label (any Bajans reading this, applaud now). On a newly-recorded remix, Shontelle receives some accompaniment from one of RiRi’s labelmates, The-Dream, who just can’t resist the sight of his woman wearing nothing but his t-shirt. Shontelle’s debut album, Shontelligence, is set to hit stores and online retailers on November 18, followed by an appearance inside the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.